Custom Camera Development
Successful vision integration and custom camera development requires not only an expertise in hardware, software, and embedded technologies, but also demands a strong background in physics and a deep understanding of concepts such as signal to noise [SNR], sensor technologies such as QE, pixel size, readout noise, shot noise, dark current, and thermodynamics to name a few. Image processing is complex. At Resolution, we are experts at developing imaging solutions. Our innovative vision solutions are representative of our unique expertise in this complex development area.
Vision technology has been a core area of expertise since Resolution’s founding. With proven skill in developing custom vision solutions using large area array cameras, line scan, and TDI, Resolution has quickly become a key development partner for imaging solutions in the US and Canada. We are experts in integrating vision technology into next-generation medical devices, endoscopes, and clinical analyzers through custom camera development.
“If there’s a way to get a camera into the human body, Resolution has found it, no matter how uncomfortable it may have been” — Leo Carayannopoulos
Vision Development Project Examples
- Low Signal to Noise Vision Solutions for the Detection of Pharmaceutical Bioburden
- High Speed Custom Camera Development 5000 fps with Real-Time Image Processing
- AFib Real-Time Vision Solution Imaging System to Capture Ablations
- Handheld, Custom Dual Camera Fluorescent Imaging System to Scan Ear Canal
- Fluorescent Imaging and Analyzer for Pathogen Detection
- Feeding Tube Imaging System
- Green Technology Imaging System for Offices
- Stent Imaging Solution Inspection System
Why Resolution for Custom Camera Development
While many companies claim to be experts in vision development and image processing, Resolution has the proven portfolio as one the top product development companies in the country when it comes to integrating vision technologies into products. Our custom camera development abilities include vision solutions such as developing high-speed cameras, placing sensors onto small targets, placing imaging sensors into the human body and developing imaging systems for low signal to noise applications. We are experts at developing imaging solutions.
Our Custom Camera Development Expertise
- Vision Solutions
- Sensor Selection (CCD vs. CMOS)
- Custom Optics/off-the-shelf Optical Solution
- Custom Lighting Solutions
- Full Imaging Chain Development
- Custom Imaging Solution Processing Algorithms
- Hardware Design
- FPGA Development for Image Processing