911 Project Rescue
If you are reading this page, you must have a program where your development effort is running late, over budget or your product does not work. Now is the time to identify a new partner to address your short-term or long-term product development needs.
Over the last 8 years, Resolution has successfully helped several small, start-up companies regain investor confidence after a failed contract manufacturer or industrial design engagement. We took over their development program, worked with management to regain investor confidence, and delivered their product to market.
Resolution is proud to offer the only service tailored to rescuing failing projects. Our 911 Product Rescue Program provides the following:
- A free 3-hour consultation within 3 business days with our senior level engineers, program manager and Resolution leadership to understand the business, technical, regulatory and programmatic challenges for your project.
- A detailed success plan that identifies root causes and potential solutions to bring your project back on track.
- A comprehensive quote outlining the steps and resources required for project success.
Contact us on our Get Back on Track at 1-978-203-4820
Start the process of developing a product that not only works but meets your COGS target through a product development schedule on which you can build your business. We will return your call within the next business day.
To be eligible to use this service you must have:
- A project that is in distress
- An approved budget or active investors
- A presentation explaining the current state of the program, product and current challenges
- A company-wide commitment to accept input and willingness to partner with a new product development firm.