Title: Software Engineer
Reports to: V.P. of Software
About Resolution Development Services
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Resolution is a New England based Product Development Company servicing clients in the United States, Canada, and Asia. Resolution employs senior level engineers and program managers who are experts in bringing to market Medical Device and Life Science products.
Resolution’s staff consists of hardware, software, mechanical, machine vision, and systems engineers allowing us to service our clients’ wide range of product development needs. Resolution has designed ablation devices, custom imaging sensors, handheld medical devices, and clinical analyzers for the Medical Device, Life Science, and Hospital markets.
Resolution’s software engineers must work closely with the customer, and internal mechanical and hardware staff to ensure that the final product meets the client’s expectations.
- Effectively work with a fast-paced development team to develop custom engineering solutions.
- Conceptualize and design software solutions to challenging software solutions
- Generate and maintain requirements and design documents throughout the development process.
- Develop well-written software that is commented
- Give input to the daily tasking of the software team.
- Present & participate in Designs Reviews by peers and management
- Generate Test Protocols and Processes
- Able to work in a fast pace, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications
- Must be Proficient in C#, C++, multithreading, object-oriented programming and .NET
- Must have a working knowledge of SQL and Database Applications
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking concepts and communication protocols
- Experience having had worked with a development team using a source control system
- Experience using a bug tracking system and ability to be open-minded working through issues
- Knowledge of the software development cycle (end-to-end development/test experience)
- Some scripting experience is a plus (Perl, Python or Matlab)
- Ability to design and implement test tools independently
- Willingness to learn and quickly develop skill with new technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Some potential travel required from time to time
- A qualified candidate will have a B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science
- A qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3- 5 years of experience.
Interested candidates please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org