Reports to: V.P. of Software
About Resolution Development Services
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Resolution is a New England based Product Development Company servicing clients in the United States, Canada, and Asia. Resolution employs senior level engineers and program managers who are experts in bringing to market Medical Device and Life Science products.
Resolution’s staff consists of hardware, software, mechanical, machine vision, and systems engineers allowing us to service our clients’ wide range of product development needs. Resolution has designed ablation devices, custom imaging sensors, handheld medical devices, and clinical analyzers for the Medical Device, Life Science, and Hospital markets.
Resolution’s software engineers must work closely with the customer and internal mechanical and hardware staff to ensure that the final product meets the client’s expectations.
- Effectively work as part of a fast-paced development team to develop custom engineering solutions
- Conceptualize and design software solutions to challenging software solutions
- Generate and maintain requirements and design documents throughout the development process
- Develop well written software that is commented
- Present & participate in Design Reviews by peers and management
- Generate Test Protocols and Processes
- EXCELLENT customer skills
- Able to work in a fast pace, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills in an Embedded Linux environment
- Strong experience with multithreading applications
- Detailed knowledge of Linux kernel
- Extensive experience using the GNU tool chain, shell scripting, and Linux build procedures
- Extensive experience bringing up custom embedded systems (UBoot, linux kernel, root filesystem, etc)
- Experience having had worked with a development team using a source control system
- Experience using a bug tracking system and ability to be open minded while working through issues
- Knowledge of the software development cycle (end-to-end development/test experience)
- Ability to design and implement test tools independently
- Be willing to learn and quickly learn new technologies
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Some travel maybe required from time to time
- Knowledge on C# and .NET is a plus
- Some scripting experience is a plus (Perl, Python or Matlab)
- Experience with TMS320DM365 Digital Media System-on-Chip (DMSoC) and TI Code Composer IDE is a big plus
- A qualified candidate will have a B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science
- A qualified candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience.
Interested candidates please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org