Title: R&D Technician
Reports to: V.P. of Software
Resolution Development Services
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Resolution is a New England based Product Development Company servicing clients in the United States, Canada, and Asia. Resolution employs senior level engineers and program managers who are experts in bringing to market Medical Device and Life Science products.
Resolution’s staff consists of hardware, software, mechanical, machine vision, and systems engineers allowing us to service our clients’ wide range of product development needs. Resolution has designed ablation devices, custom imaging sensors, handheld medical devices, and clinical analyzers for the Medical Device, Life Science, and Hospital markets.
Together with a team of embedded software engineers, mechanical and hardware engineers the person filling this position is responsible for building and troubleshooting next generation products.
To be successful in this role, this person must be mechanically and electrically incline and be able to troubleshoot systems when issues arise.
- Building, Testing, and troubleshooting of prototype assemblies
- Soldering, crimping, panel wiring, cable/harness making
- PCB rework
- Grounding and shielding at PCB and panel wiring level
- Implementing cable drawings, panel wiring drawings, and electrical schematics.
- Red-lining and documenting the as-built product.
- Must be able to read schematics
- Must be able to wire and troubleshoot electrical systems
- Must have experience with motors (Servo and Steppers)
- Experience with imaging systems is a strong plus
- Must have experience with board bring-up; effective use of logic analyzers, digital storage oscilloscopes, voltage meters and supplies
- Some coding skills are required ( Visual Basic)
- Must be able to work with extremely short deadlines.
- Must be able to communicate fundamental principles with a clear presentation style, be a self-starter and dedicated to achieving individual and organizational goals.
- A qualified candidate will have an Associate’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or Electronics
- A qualified candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a technician
Interested candidates please email resumes to email@example.com