Title: Director of Program Management
Reports to: VP of R&D
About Resolution Development Services
Headquartered in Woburn, Massachusetts, Resolution is a New England based Product Development Company servicing clients in the United States, Canada, and Asia. Resolution employs senior level engineers and program managers who are experts in bringing to market Medical Device and Life Science products.
Resolution’s staff consists of hardware, software, mechanical, machine vision, and systems engineers allowing us to service our clients’ wide range of product development needs. Resolution has designed ablation devices, custom imaging sensors, handheld medical devices, and clinical analyzers for the Medical Device, Life Science, and Hospital markets.
Director of Program Management
The Director of Program Management reports to the Vice President of R&D and delivers engineering functional excellence. As the Director of Program Management, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of R&D, ensuring that all development programs are on schedule and providing technical and program management leadership throughout the R&D department.
In addition to providing strategic and technical leadership, you will be responsible for ensuring that all engineering activities are performed using engineering best practices and are compliant with our 13485 design control policy.
Additional responsibilities include supplying and maintaining adequate resources for all engineering functions in the pursuit of the company’s strategic goals and operational plans and providing engineering expertise to other departments where needed.
- Managing product engineering and testing teams
- Playing a key technical leadership role in a dynamic engineering team
- Ensuring the day-to-day management of simultaneous projects
- Champion problem solving and finding creative solutions to customer and program challenges
- Ensuring the delivery of manufacturable designs within time and budget
- Fostering of innovative solutions to customer demands
- Planning, directing and controlling all product engineering
- Guiding the successful execution of our design control policy process
- Coaching and motivating the engineering teams
- Collaborating closely with other members of the executive team for continuous improvement
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Mechanical
- 10 – 15+ years of engineering experience
minimum of 5 years in a technical management position leading teams under an FDA compliant design control policy
Relevant industry experience in the medical device, life science, product development
- Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
- Strong System Engineering background
- Operational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Office
- In-depth experience in one or more of ISO 9000, ISO 13485, AS9100C, FDA, GMP
Interested candidates please email resumes to email@example.com