Vision Integration Services
Successful vision integration requires not only an expertise in hardware, software, and embedded technologies, but also demands a strong background in physics and a deep understanding of concepts such as signal to noise [SNR], sensor technologies such as QE, pixel size, readout noise, shot noise, dark current, and thermodynamics to name a few.
Vision technology has been a core area of expertise since Resolution’s founding. With proven skill developing custom vision solutions using large area array cameras, line scan, and TDI, Resolution has quickly become a key development partner for imaging solutions in the US and Canada. We are experts in integrating vision technology into next generation medical devices, endoscopes, and clinical analyzers.
“If there’s a way to get a camera into the human body, Resolution has found it, no matter how uncomfortable it may have been” — Leo Carayannopoulos
- Low Signal to Noise Vision Application for the Detection of Pharmaceutical Bioburden
- High Speed Custom Camera 5000 fps with Real-Time Image Processing
- AFib Real-Time Imaging System to Capture Ablations
- Handheld, Custom Dual Camera Fluorescent Imaging System to Scan Ear Canal
- Fluorescent Imaging and Analyzer for Pathogen Detection
- Feeding Tube Imaging System
- Green Technology Imaging System for Offices
- Stent Imaging Inspection System
Why Resolution for Vision Product Development
While many companies claim to be experts in vision development, Resolution has the proven portfolio of one the top product development companies in the country when it comes to integrating vision technologies into products. We develop custom high speed custom cameras, place sensors onto small targets, place imaging sensors into the human body and develop imaging systems for low signal to noise applications.
- Sensor Selection (CCD vs. CMOS)
- Custom Optics/off-the-shelf Optical Solution
- Custom Lighting Solutions
- Full Imaging Chain Development
- Custom Imaging Processing Algorithms
- Hardware Design
- FPGA Development for Image Processing