Hardware Design Services
Resolution is expert in designing analog and digital board solutions from simple to complex to meet our customers’ needs. Each of our staff of electrical engineers brings over 20 years of experience in the medical device, defense, and consumer markets. We have successfully tackled high speed hardware applications, multi-layer board designs, and flex-on chip solutions. Our designs meet relevant agency standards such as IEC 60601, UL, and CE, ensuring that your product can launch into the US, European and Asian markets.
- RF Ablation Devices for Medical Applications (Liver, Heart, Uterus)
- High Speed Custom Imaging Systems
- LED Control Boards
- Motion Control Hardware
- Analog Front-End Boards for Data Capture
Why Resolution for Hardware Design
In the last 8 years, Resolution has been contracted for multiple projects that require a complete hardware redesign to correct the missteps of “all-in-one” providers. Our electrical engineers have a proven track record of launching robust hardware solutions, the first time.
Our process leverages good design practices and best in class board houses to ensure that our models meet our client’s technical and business requirements.
Our Hardware Design Expertise
- FPGA (Xylinx, Spartan Series, Zynq 7020, 7030, and 7045, Altera, DaVinci)
- DSPs ( Texas Instruments and Analog Devices)
- Digital Design
- Analog Design
- High Speed Memory
- Flex Circuits
- Imaging sensors
- Communications (Bluetooth, USB, Ethernet, WiFi, TCP/IP, 1 GigE, 10 GigE)
- Power systems
- Sensors and signal conditioning
- LED light
- Closed loop control
- Design for EMI/RFI compliance
- Signal processing
Resolution supports a wide range of schematic capture packages such as
- Advan DX
Our preference is to use Altium, however we can support the package our customer requires.